If you have been told that you cannot pay more than the amount due it could be for one of two reasons.
1. The payment has been entered manually. Check if the payment has been added manually. If so, and the record is correct, you can ignore the error message.
2. You have entered a payment more than the invoice amount in CommuSoft.
To rectify this, open the relevant job. Click on the payment method and you will be able to edit this payment to a valid number. Click Save
To check and resend failed records:
- Go to "Your Business > Logs > Failed Accounting Imports" tab.
- Click on "Change Status" link to update status and resend record again.
3. For Xero customers, sometimes the way Xero calculates VAT is incorrect. If this is the case, please contact email@example.com for assistance