All steps in this article are important to read, check, and action on your account before the migration to ensure your account is migrated smoothly, effectively, and without issues.
- Memos - please make a note of them as we do not migrate this data
- Engineer qualifications - please make a note of them as we do not migrate this data
- Vehicle reminders - please make a note of them as we do not migrate this data
- Ringback requests - these will migrate as customer reminders. If you have old ones, please remove them
- Job actions - will be migrated as office tasks. If you have old ones, please remove them
- Job/Estimate reminders - will be migrated as job/estimate reminders. If you have old ones, please remove them
Outstanding jobs, estimates and debtors, must be cleared down in order to make your move to v4 smoother.
- Jobs should be closed as 'free of charge' and will show in the customer history
- Estimates should be closed as 'rejected' and will show in the customer history
- Invoices should be marked as paid or credited if they are old accounts
Cash on account, payments against jobs:
These areas do not get migrated, you will be sent across spreadsheets of this data to be re-entered into the v4 system.
You must check that all data has successfully sent to your accounting package on/before the day of your migration
Set the integration to 'send data only when you choose to click Send Data'
Sage: If you are using Sage Desktop, you must remove the Sage Interface from the server on the day before you migrate. Then the day you're on the new system, you must reinstall the interface from v4. If you need help with this, please contact support.
Check which way your invoice numbers are generated (General > preferences > invoice number setup):
- Manual - you can continue using this in v4 - no change needed
- Automatic - Sequential - you can continue using this in v4 - no change needed
- Automatic - Matches job number - you will need to select either manual or sequential as we no longer provide this option in v4.
Employee holiday does not migrate
Check the email that accompanied this link and action all steps required
Ask for help if you are unsure of any steps.