All steps in this article are important to read, check, and action on your account after the migration to ensure your account can be used effectively.
Go to app.commusoft.co.uk or go to your current login page, and click on the new system link.
Go to the AppStore or PlayStore and search for Commusoft. Download the app with the orange 'C' logo
Company ID: Your normal v3 company ID
Username: Your normal v3 username
Must action immediately:
Before you do anything else, you must go through the following:
- Delete any Commusoft apps if you haven't already
- Setting users passwords - Click here to see how
- Setting users role level - Click here to see how
- Allow everyone else to log in: Web - Go to app.commusoft.co.uk or go to your current login page, and click on the new system link. Mobile - Go to the AppStore or PlayStore and search for Commusoft. Download the app with the orange 'C' logo
- Setup email - Click here to see how
- Remove unwanted nominal accounts if applicable - Click here to see how
- Create/Edit email signature message in company settings
Must action within the first week:
System settings > Appliances. You must tidy your appliance list: Tidy appliances. All engineers mobile apps MUST be reinstalled after you have tidied the appliances lists.
System settings > Service reminders. Re-type service reminders (remembering to check the multiple properties tab). Also, set the service reminders to send 8 weeks before for private customers, and on 1st of the month for multiple properties (this is used for regeneration of missed/incomplete services)
Change your email templates and system settings to reflect new tagging and formatting options. Examples are:
- Estimate confirmations and email messages
- Job confirmations
- Job report email message
- Invoice email message
- Payment receipt email message
- Estimate arrive/leave signature message
- Estimate arrive/leave questions
- Job arrive/leave signature message
- Job arrive/leave questions
You may find other settings you wish to change, however, these are the main ones we recommend to start with.